Better PvP Fair-Play Mod – adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Features
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Changelogs
- Fixed the “:” character when naming waypoints.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added a new minimap option to limit the distance at which the waypoints are shown (both on-map and ingame).
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes.
- Reorganized the minimap settings.
- Small bug fixes.
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes (1.7.10)
- Added an option to display waypoint names above the distance at any distance.
- Fixed waypoint “shaking” when view bobbing is on.
- Waypoints are now displayed correctly in the third person view (F5).
- Fixed how the game detects if you’re looking at a waypoint.
- Ingame waypoints will now automatically become bigger when using Unicode.
- Fixed a minimap chunk loading issue where chunks outside of your zoom wouldn’t load.
- Fixed a visual minimap glitch where random lines would appear on the map
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select “install client”
- Download Better PvP Fair-Play Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!