Instant Massive Structures Mod – adds you to build massive structures instantly.This mod has a set of more than 30 survival structures, that are optimized for usage in your survival world and enhance your survival experience. If you are not much the builder (but love tnt :P), this mod is perfect for you. There are also over 800 structures optimized to create the biggest cities. With this mod you should be able to create entire cities in no time! Also, with the use of the upcoming checkerboard-chunk generator, building gets even easier. I will upload a video very soon explaining this even better, and show some examples of cities build in 1 hour, or even 10 minutes!.So, do you have ideas for the most awesome cities, but have very little time to actually create these cities, this mod is perfect for you! Click the “Download this mod” button on the yellow button on the right of this text to download this mod right now!
Instant Massive Structures Mod The Structures
- Enchantment Room
- Giant Tree (Don’t spawn this structure in survival. You will die because you will be stuck in a wood block.)
- Farmland (in crafting receipe, replace seeds by sugar canes, melon seeds or pumpkin seeds to get different types of farms)
- Prison (HUGE! Contains even more blocks than the giant tree!) (craft with obsidian instead of cobblestone to get obsidian version)
- Torch Pattern
Instant Massive Structures Mod Changelogs
- New contest! Check the description for details!
- Added a /maze command to spawn a huge random maze runner inspired maze
- Added a new Live Structure: Watermill
- You now get a warning when you create too many Live Structures
- Better chat usage
- Minor improvements
Instant Massive Structures Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Instant Massive Structures Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!