MalisisDoors Mod – adds new animations for doors, trap doors and fence gates.It adds new several doors like glass doors, jail doors, laboratory doors, factory doors and garage doors that all have different and original animations.You can also entirely build your doors with a machine that lets you chose the way it looks and the way it moves.
MalisisDoors Mod Features
- Animated doors : The first goal of this mod was to improve vanilla doors behaviour. They are now animated when opened or closed instead of just jumping instantly to their new state. Also, it makes double doors automatically open and close without any need for redstone.Trapdoors and fence gates are also animated!
- Minecraft 1.8 Wooden doors and Iron Trapdoor : The new variants of wooden doors and trapdoor added by Minecraft 1.8 are available and crafted the same way.
- Glass doors : Two new sliding doors are added (wooden and iron), that behaves like normal doors but instead of rotating on themselves, they slide into the block next to them.
- Jail doors : A new metallic jail door that slides on the side. Can only be operated with redstone.
- Shoji doors : A new shoji door that slides slowly on the side.
- Saloon doors : New saloon doors that opens automatically when you go through them.
- Sliding trapdoors : Simple trapdoors that slide on the side with pneumatic sound.
- Rusty Hatch :A big metallic hatch with a handle that slowly opens. Comes with rusty ladders built-in. Requires 2x3x2 block space to be placed.Like Trap doors, if placed on the top half of the side of the block, the door will open upwards.
- Rusty Ladders :A metallic ladder that matches the ones built-in the Rusty Hatch.
- Garage doors :A multi-structure allowing a large area to be opened with a nice animation. A Garage door can be as wide and tall as wanted, and as long as they face the same way, one simple redstone current change will make the whole door open or close depending on its current state.
- Carriage doors / Medieval doors : A big and fancy wooden double door (4x5x1 multi-block) made from a wooden door and five of one other. Oak door makes a Carriage door, Spruce Door makes a Medieval door. The frame uses the texture of the block used in the recipe.
Note : in 1.7.10, the five blocks need to be spread in five different crafting slots.
- Forcefield and Controller :The Forcefield Controller is an item that allows the creation of Forcefields. The Forcefields can be any size (with a limit of 100 blocks) and can’t be destroyed. Use the item on the Forcefield to activate and deactivate it, use it while sneaking to remove it completely.
The Contoller displays color informations while placing a Forcefield to indicate if it can be made between the selected positions. It is self powered but requires some time to recharge. Note that removing a Forcefield completely drains the energy of the Controller.
- Door factory and custom doors :The door factory is a self powered machine that lets you design your own doors. Chose their properties such as the type of movement (from ten available!), the sound, or the speed of their animation, and then select blocks for the frame, top and bottom materials to define how they look.
The top and bottom material also accepts a few items for special effects :
- Flint & steel gives a fire effect.
- Ender pearl displays nether portal animation.
- Water bucket displays flowing water.
- Lave bucket displays flowing lava.
MalisisDoors Mod Changelogs
- Added new redstone behavior option in the Door Factory :
- Standard : door opens/closes when activated by hand or powered by redstone
- Redstone only : door opens/closes only when powered by redstone
- Hand only : door opens/closes only when activated by hand
- Redstone lock : door opens/closes only when activated by hand AND when not powered by redstone
- Fixed Carriage Door frame type being lost when broken.
- Added Medieval door.
- Added adpatative frames for Big Doors.
- Added option to display the doors in 3D in inventory.
- Changed door recipes to give 3 doors.
- Set doors max stack size to 64.
- Removed middle bar for vanilla doors.
- Fixed wrong animation direction for fence gate.
- Fixed missing mapping crash if vanilla replacement is disabled.
MalisisDoors Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Requires Java
- Requires MalisisCore Mod
- Download MalisisDoors Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!