Master Chef Mod – adds 261 items,23 blocks: including 6 furnaces, 1 milk barrel, 1 butter churn and 10 pizzas,11 new crops ,3 new trees.To begin with culturing most of the fruit/vegetables, you need to break the world generated bushes. This will give you the fruit/vegetable Or this will give you the seeds of the fruit/vegetable. Now you can use the seeds to plant it on farmland and grow your crop.(If you have the fruit/vegetable, you just put it in the crafting table to turn it into seeds).
Master Chef Mod Features
- U can find strawberry bushes randomly in all forest biomes. (Taiga, and other forests)
- U can find blueberry bushes randomly in the cold forest biomes. (Taiga)
- Tomato bushes can be found at the extreme hills biome.
- Bell pepper bushes can be found also in the extreme hills biome, but is very rare.
- The Onion bush can be found at birch forests.
- Asparagus randomly generates in roofed(dark) forests.
- Salad Seeds can be get from 1% chance in tall grass.
- The other furnaces all have dual inputs.
- In the sauce maker, you need to place a bowl in the second input.
- In the Ice Cream Maker, you need to “store” the fuel in it.
- One of the inputs needs to be filled with sugar, the other one needs something like strawberry, chocolate,…
- In the Cook Furnace needs one input butter, in the other one just the chicken or things like that.
- It cooks twice as fast, but you can only cook food in there.
Master Chef Mod Changelogs
- Fixed Wrong recipe: Steak burger
- Fixed Wrong recipe: Pork burger
- Fixed Wrong recipe: Chicken burger
- Fixed Wrong recipe: Fish burger
- Fixed Wrong recipe: Mango Ice Cream With Strawberry Sauce
- Added recipe: Mango Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
Master Chef Mod Installations
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download Master Chef Mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!